International Exam Preparation programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to prepare you for the Goethe or TELC. Langma offers an integrated learning experience. Our programmes are short and tailored on the basis of various German language levels to assure your International German Examination Success. These tests are accepted in Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg for the purpose of Employment, Immigration, and University enrolment. The course consists of the practice of all four modules (Goethe or TELC) Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking. Langma School of Languages offers classroom and online GOETHE exam preparation and is recognised as one of the best training centres globally. Our teachers share tips, techniques, vocabulary, and grammar for Speaking and Writing. We mark your work and focus on helping you overcome your weakness.
It is important that students share their requirements before commencing the programme so that the teachers can tailor the lessons based on their needs and requirements to achieve a particular goal. The purpose of these examinations may vary; some may pursue it for citizenship while others might want to apply for universities and others may view it as a chance to get better-paid employment opportunity. At Langma School of Languages, we carefully choose the teachers who can focus on exam preparation and are familiar with the testing patterns, and the expectations of examiners. Our trainers will help you to understand the benefits of various German language levels. Langma School of Languages offers lessons for individuals who are in dire need of an extra dimension/attention or groups that rquire an overall development.
What can you expect from this course?
- Specific focus on the full range of German skills (formal, academic, technical vocabulary, grammar in the four skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening).
- Specific focus on Goethe or TELC exam techniques (note-taking, speed reading and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others) with the convenience of the classroom and online classes.
- The support of teachers with high levels of Goethe or TELC exams preparation experience.
- Focused exam practice with authentic examination papers.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Level||A1 – C2 (Beginner to Advanced)|
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Flexibility: - Students can choose 4 weeks or 6 weeks programme as their time and budget allow, completing their studies while honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our teachers are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching. Moreover, individual support is offered to every student throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found on the Test (Goethe or TELC). We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Each week students practice three, main modules each day.
- Relevance: - Students work with authentic texts and official exam (Goethe or TELC) materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy: – Learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice effectively in every lesson, every day!
- Best Online German classes: - Langma is the Best GOETHE exam Preparation centre. Enrol in our Online German courses right now to avail these benefits!