French for Hospitality programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to help professionals of the Hospitality industry to start a career as a tour guide, reception manager, and chef. Our French language course includes exam preparation (B2, C1, & C2). This programme is industry-specific especially designed for tour guides, reception, and chef staff to offer French language course comprehensively and intensively for their profession. The programme at Langma School of Languages is tailored according to their time and budget constraints. We ensure that the students would start speaking basic phrases and sentences within few weeks of sessions. Further, professionals would be prepared linguistically for the challenges they would face every day whilst working with guests, diners, and tourists.
Learn French for Hospitality at Langma School of Languages to avoid “faux pas” with French-speaking tourists. Professionals in the Hospitality industry are the true ambassadors of the hotel’s brand, customer service, and country. Our programme would help professionals to bridge the language barrier. There are more than 220 million French speakers today in five continents, and it is the 6th most widely spoken language in the world.
The French lessons would help professionals to have a smooth conversation with the guests arriving from France, Africa, Canada, Switzerland, Monaco, and Seychelles. France is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts more than 80 million visitors a year and the tourists receive great hospitality because French are well versed in the language of tourism so make sure you speak theirs. The programme is ideal for those who want to learn specific French vocabulary and expressions used to communicate with the guests and customers in the tourism industry. Moreover, the lessons are aimed at students, so the teachers would focus exactly on what they need. Our teachers have a university degree (or equivalent) and recognised teaching certificates. The management monitors the progress and makes sure your experience is both happy and successful.
At the end of the programme students will be able to: describe people, location, & things, appearance, stating preference & opinion, talking about obligations, request & order, advising, guessing, talking about probability/possibility & certainty, refusing, describing faulty goods, applying for a job, giving or justifying your opinion, talking about intentions, describing experiences, talking about feelings, making a comparison, buying things, talking about rules & obligations, and expressing hopes
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 5 students|
- French Language course at Langma School of Languages offers an insight into language and culture; at the same time, we ensure that our classes are interactive where we encourage our students to participate in group discussions, role play, & extempore.
- French language courses at Langma School of Languages includes both course materials and extracurricular activities which makes learning the French language possible in a diversified and practical environment. Students gain knowledge from teachers’ experience.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native and bilingual (which means our teachers are native French speakers and can speak English fluently) who can motivate and excite you to learn the French language. The syllabus followed at Langma School of Languages is in accordance with the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)”.
- We at Langma School of Languages, encourage ideas that can have an influencing impact on the class content. One may have encountered language learning as a daunting prospect. Nevertheless, the classes organised at Langma are bright, interactive and friendly and produce the best outcome and offer an incredible learning experience.
- Langma School of Languages offers individual, group lessons to cater the specific needs. Some of our programmes are aimed at corporate houses, Schools or Entrepreneurs.
- After successful completion of the French language course, students are rewarded with a certificate.