French language classes for Healthcare Providers at Langma School of Languages is exclusively designed to help Healthcare professionals to work or practice in French-speaking countries. Our French language programme includes exam preparation (B2, C1, & C2). This programme is industry-specific, engineered for doctors and nursing staff to offer French language courses comprehensively and intensively for their profession.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is tailored according to their time and budget constraints. We ensure that the students would start speaking basic phrases and sentences within few weeks of sessions. Furthermore, Healthcare professionals would be prepared linguistically for the challenges they would face every day at hospital/nursing care centres whilst working with patients and colleagues.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is aimed to prepare Healthcare professionals for the DALF (C1 – C2 nursing), TEF exam for medical professionals. Specialised language tests are needed to be cleared for international doctors, and for acquiring the licence to practice medicine. Our dedicated team of teachers would work upon your technical vocabulary, grammar, useful phrases, and explain you to how to fill forms, and write prescriptions & reports. The areas covered in this programme are advice, guidance, & support, dealing with health & illness, patients’ communication (assistance, measures, and emergency), comprehensive medical vocabulary, write doctors reports & OP reports, role play (practice everyday situations, conversation with patients, colleagues, & superior), understand & execute instructions, terminology, anatomy, disease, medication & treatment, physiology & pathology, and French Healthcare system.
Nevertheless, the medical field is extensive and the advancement carried out in this field every year is unpredictable. Therefore, people wish to immigrate to a country where all the resources and facilities can be availed to learn and gain experience. France has become the ultimate home to thousands of foreign doctors and nursing staff because of its huge market size. At the Langma School of Languages, the French language class is tailor-made that employs experience-based lessons to ensure that the goals are met, whether you wish to improve your French language skills or start from scratch, we are here to help you.
It is always important to build a rapport with patients as a doctor or nursing staff. Langma School of Languages organises lessons for individuals and groups to support their specific needs. Additionally, we also provide online French language courses for this programme. All these features make us the Best French Language institute in your area!
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Level||Beginner to Advanced (A1 – C2)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
- Students can choose 4 weeks or enrol in 6 weeks programme at Langma School of Languages as their time and budget allow, this flexible system allows them to complete their studies whilst honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are highly trained and offer individual assistance to each and every student throughout the programme.
- Langma School of Languages has created its own course specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found in the exam, and we frequently revise the course materials to ensure the optimal result.
- Our methodology offers an integrated learning environment to offer the best outcome. Each day students practice three main language skills.
- Students at Langma School of Languages work with authentic texts and official exam materials to build competency in specific topic areas.
- Our teachers and trainers at Langma School of Languages focus on accuracy, learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a higher degree of accuracy.
- Each day there are timed exam practices of various exam components and full mock exam days are held regularly with personalised feedback after each one.
- Additionally, we also provide online French language courses for this programme. All these features make us the Best French Language institute in your area!