Arabic For Professionals
Langma School of Languages specializes in providing tailor-made Arabic training for business managers or professionals who compete in today’s global market and need the Middle-East currency – the Arabic language. If you require Arabic language training that is truly dedicated to the particular needs of your business, and then you have to come to the right place – Langma School of Languages’ Arabic for Professionals with qualified Arabic teachers, our training is intensive, dynamic, practical, and skill-based. The classes can be delivered at your convenience on SKYPE, Classroom, or the secure online Virtual platform. Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively. The training at Langma School of Languages is tailored to the needs of Executives and business professionals, who wish to maximize their exposure to the Arabic language and hone their skills in Business Arabic within a very limited period. All our programmes are customized to our client’s Arabic level, professional needs, and role in the firm. We work in all industries and levels of management. All training are tailor-made to your specific needs and can include the:
- Simulated discussions, business meetings, telephone conversations, negotiations, report writing, problem-solving, and role-plays.
- Powerful Presentations – the essentials of presenting in Arabic. We cover organizing content for maximum impact, Arabic for presentations, cultural norms, body language, clear visuals, and using Q & A for a strong call to action
- Meeting & Discussions – we discuss key communication strategies used in meetings: presenting a plan, pitching alternatives, expressing opinions, disagreeing, and formal questions
- Effective Business Writing – the essentials, such as conciseness, clarity, the correct tone, and the importance of using action verbs. We review sentence length, using bullets, and vocabulary: general & business, written & spoken, and direct & indirect
- Winning Negotiations – discussions here include international negotiating styles the importance of building relationships and outcome expectations. You will learn what to say in all phases of negotiating, when to be silent, and when to walk away
- Arabic Language Review – we review the range of Arabic verb tenses, prepositions, modals, articles, and vocabulary expansion
We at Langma School of Languages believe in creating the appropriate learning environment both in online and individual lessons, where an individual and group can have an integrated learning experience to master the language. We help students to build advanced grammar lessons, vocabulary, idioms, and phrasal verbs which facilitate them to understand the different contexts of language. The programme at Langma School of Languages is student-centric and helps you to attain your desired goal. All resources of the programme would be sent to you and apart from that you will be given handouts at the end of the lessons. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and we are always available by “email” and “WhatsApp” for any follow-on questions or queries.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
After completion of this course, Students will be able to
- Recognize the style of communication most frequently used to present information in business situations.
- Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in the Arabic language.
- Talk about projects in Arabic
- Discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in Arabic
- Give evaluations and feedback in Arabic
Our overall goals as we work with our students and professionals are to improve their workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their use of the Arabic language. That will enable them to develop their business and develop a more professional rapport with native Arabic-speaking clients.