Italian for Professionals programme is designed at Langma School of Languages to cater the specific business needs of professionals. Programme at Langma School of Languages are ideal for professionals who wish to pursue Italian language in order to work in Portugal or just need Italian for their profession. Our teachers put more emphasis on teaching the basic language structures and it very practical and goal oriented. We tailor the programme organised according to the occupation: business and technology, service sector, office or social service professionals. Our teachers are native Italian speakers, offers conceptualised and individualised instruction; therefore, leading the course content focused on exciting, development and expansion of professional language content.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is highly personalised and designed to improve your Italian communication and language skills, whether your focus is social, business, financial, or legal. Within an increasingly interconnected and international society, many businesses are establishing relationships with a range of companies based in different countries. From small start-ups to behemoth multinational companies, the benefits of liaising, outsourcing, and cooperating with international organisations are vast. To ensure high-quality international collaboration, communication is the key. Langma’s qualified Italian language teachers have extensive teaching experience, working with several corporations and will deliver tailored lessons to specifically enhance your business communication. The vocabulary and phrases that are required within the workplace are not typically taught in general Italian language lessons; therefore, participating in tailored, professional language classes will ensure you grow in confidence when connecting with your Italian -speaking colleagues. The content and format of your Italian training programme will depend on your profession, proficiency in Italian and objectives. Whether beginner, survival, intermediate or advanced key areas are covered in all our Italian programme includes: Spoken Fluency, Listening skills, Pronunciation & Accent, Reading Skills, Telephone Skills in Italian, Email Skills in Italian, Sector Specific Terminology, and Presentation & Negotiation skills.
Who can attend this course?
We offer an extensive range of workplace communication skills programmes and workshops:-
- Spoken and written Italian skills for managers and supervisors.
- Spoken Italian skills for customer service staff.
- Workplace Italian language skills for administration and secretaries.
- Business writing skills for marketing staff and managers.
- Hotel and restaurants communication skills courses for F&B staff, marketing staff, IT staff and housekeeping staff.
- Professional presentation skills for senior staff.
- Effective E-mail, Proposal, memos, letters and report skills for various industries.
The above courses serve as a reference only. Actual courses are tailored according to the specific needs of professionals. We are always happy to discuss and recommend a programme to meet your individual needs.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
Benefits of Langma’s Italian for Professional programme
Langma’s programme will help you with the ability to:
- Speak Italian with confidence
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Italian speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the Italian language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
- Interact more confidently when visiting Italian speaking regions with Italian speakers
Who can enrol in this programme?
Langma School of Languages “Italian for Professional” is suitable for
- Anyone working with Italian speaking countries
- Anyone planning to relocate to a Italian speaking region and wishing to attend a Italian programme in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Italian speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending Italian course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in Italian speaking regions who need to be able to communicate at all levels