Langma School of Languages is here for you!
The acquisition of a new language can be a daunting prospect for learners. However, at Langma School of Languages, we aim to introduce our students to the nitty-gritties of a new language and help them achieve mastery over it within a span of four weeks!
Langma School of Languages offers several options for students who wish to pursue the Armenian Language. Since, the number of Institutions offering quality Armenian language programmes is limited and options are scarce, the language enthusiasts find it difficult to enrol in the best institutes. We are here to help you with our expert training and exhaustive study materials and if you are ready to take on the challenge, then seek out the opportunity to do so at Langma School of Languages. At Langma, we will help you distinguish yourself from the crowd and prepare you to face the challenges with our best trainers and language experts. It is time to transcend all language barriers and embrace new opportunities with Langma School of Languages.
At Langma, we offer Armenian language programmes to students, corporate houses, and government bodies at various levels to cater to the specific needs and requirements of every area. The language programmes are divided into 3 levels “Beginner”, “Intermediate”, and “Advanced”. We offer both weekday and weekend classes for the language programmes. Langma School of Languages is more than a mere educational facility, we prefer a holistic approach with extensive teaching methodologies and expert guidance along with specialised services, including translation, interpretation, voice-over, and many others.
Armenian Language for Beginners (Level 1)
Armenian Language Course for Beginners at Langma School of Languages is aimed at participants who wish to have rudimentary knowledge about the language, gain instant progress and are looking for improving their language skills. We introduce the students to Armenian culture, tradition, and history, to give them a cultural context. The programme at Langma School of Languages is intended to put emphasis on quotidian Armenian language and the classes are designed exclusively, keeping the beginner's level in mind. The primary objective of the programme is to train the students and help them employ the Armenian language to communicate and share basic information.
The programme at Langma School of Languages instils the fundamentals of language such as an introduction to alphabetical letters and numbers. The classes are based on a pragmatic approach so that students can build their vocabulary and use it on a quotidian basis. The students are also introduced to the basic grammar rules and language syntax to help create sentences. Our trained teachers provide un-divided individual attention to improve pronunciation and accent. At the end of the programme students will be able to: use greetings and farewells, introduce themselves in clear and precise pronunciation, talk about family, leisure time, study, work, weather, use basic sentence structures for communication such as asking questions, shopping, making plans & arrangements, read basic texts, understand simple written messages like streets, stores, cafes, and write simple messages. Teachers would also share some fascinating facts about the Burmese culture, traditions and their varied history. Teachers will also play some short videos and documentaries and ask students to share their opinion on particular points which creates room for lively interactions and interpersonal communications.
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||Any age group|
- Learning the Armenian Language at Langma School of Languages offers an insight into language and culture. At the same time, we ensure that our classes are interactive and immersive, where we encourage our students to participate in group discussions, role-plays, & extempore.
- Classes at Langma School of Languages provide both course materials and extracurricular activities in a diversified and practical environment which makes learning the Armenian language fun and rewarding. Students gain knowledge from teachers’ experience and their expertise.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native speakers and bilingual (which means our teachers are native Armenian speakers but can also speak English fluently) who can motivate and excite you to learn the Armenian language. Their aim is to bridge the communication gap and assess the students with language comprehension.
- We at Langma School of Languages encourage ideas that can have an influencing impact on the class content. Learning a new language might feel like a daunting prospect but the classes organised at Langma are bright, immersive and friendly which helps the students remove their fear and prejudices. At Langma, we offer you the best learning experiences and incredible learning opportunities.
- Langma School of Languages offers individual, group lessons to cater to specific needs and companies. Some of our programmes are also aimed at corporate houses, schools and Entrepreneurs.
- After successful completion of the programme, students are rewarded with a certificate.
Armenian Language for Intermediate (Level 2)
Armenian language Programme for Intermediate at Langma School of Languages is a 20 weeks programme, in which students are taught carefully selected grammatical topics in the context of day to day conversations. Our dedicated teachers will work on all four language skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking). Langma School of Languages is the best institution to pursue a Armenian Language course. Since our inception, we have had a vision of imparting quality Armenian language education to students with the help of our trained teachers and an excellent learning environment. Students will improve their pronunciation and work on identifying their mistakes and correcting them.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is focused on further developing the fundamentals of language skills. The programme would help students to build vocabulary and sentence structure. It would entail an additional emphasis on grammar and individual registers. The teachers would share interesting and educational facts about Armenian Culture and Languages to make the language learning sessions meaningful and productive. Teachers would give opportunities to practice pronunciation and accent training. At the end of the programme, students will be able to: describe people, location, and things, appearances, stating preferences & opinions, talking about obligations, request & order, advising, guessing, talking about probability/possibility & certainty, refusing, describing faulty goods, applying for a job, giving or justifying your opinion, talking about intentions, describing experiences, talking about feelings, making comparisons, buying things, talking about rules & obligations, and expressing hopes.
Langma School of Languages is the best institute to learn the Armenian language because of our holistic teaching methodology and exhaustive list of study materials. Our teachers focus on all four-parameter of learning skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Teachers at Langma School of Languages are highly experienced in imparting detailed knowledge of the language and are qualified (native-speakers). Moreover, the students will learn the Armenian language academically and in a goal-oriented atmosphere to ensure rapid progress and quick learning. Teachers ensure the practical use of language in the class while communicating. It is an efficient and effective method of learning the language. Students work with authentic materials to build competency in all four areas and the classes are based on a consolidation of grammar and extensive vocabulary.
Duration (2 hours/session) Batch Weekdays/Weekend Level Level 2 Class timings IST (International Standard Timings) Class size Maximum 10 students Age Any age groupKEY FACTS
- Flexibility: - The programme can be tailored according to students, customised according to their time and financial background along with completing their studies while honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our teachers are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching the Armenian language. Our teachers provide individual support and guidance to every student throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages specifically designs its programme specifically to reflect the need of our students. We constantly monitor our programme, add study materials and revise them according to the latest updates.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Every day students practice grammar, conversations like role play, group discussion, and other activities.
- Relevance: - Students work with authentic texts materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy:– Learning is carefully scaffold to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice effective learning techniques in every lesson, every day!
- Certifications :- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.
Armenian Language for Advanced (Level 3)
Armenian Language for Advanced and Mastery Programme at Langma School of Languages is a combined 20 weeks programme, in which students are taught the art of conversation and professional competency in the language. At Langma School of Languages, we conduct a placement test before the enrolment in the course. In this Advanced level, students are taught a balanced mix of skills (listening, reading, writing, & Speaking), and systems (grammar, vocabulary functions, and pronunciation), with an emphasis on practical, everyday communication. Langma School of Languages is the pioneer in providing quality education and in providing the best classroom and online training.
At Langma School of Languages, we carry out tests to ensure that students are progressing and we conduct assessments and evaluations to see if the students are meeting the goals. Our dedicated teachers work hard to make sure that you are being challenged and are improving your own weak areas. We make our lessons fun, interesting, immersive and useful. We give all students the chance to suggest lesson topics, classroom activities, and areas of the Armenian Language, meaning that there is always something to gain from our classes. The course is designed for those who can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise the implicit meaning and express themselves fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Students enrolled in this level can produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors & cohesive devices, and can understand virtually everything. They can read and summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and experiential accounts with a coherent verbal and written presentation.
Duration (2 hours/session) Batch Weekdays/Weekend Level Level 3 Class timings IST (International Standard Timings) Class size Maximum 10 students Age Any age groupKEY FACTS
- The programme would offer the ability to research, analyse, and employ knowledge of the Armenian Language from a disciplinary and multidisciplinary perspective.
- The programme would enable students to communicate in the Armenian Language effectively across written, oral, digital, and visual forms.
- The programme would offer critical thinking and research skills to facilitate students to identify high-quality information and critically analyse it as a reader, researcher, and writer, with major attention on well-reasoned argumentation.
- Langma School of Languages promotes intercultural competence to help students build the ability to engage with a range of diverse perspectives from which knowledge, beliefs, and values are developed and maintained from a regional to the global perspective.
- After successful completion the programme students are rewarded with a certificate.