Langma School of Languages is here for you!
The acquisition of new language can be challenging; however, at Langma School of Languages, we aim to teach you functional knowledge of a new language is just four weeks!
Langma School of Languages offers several options for students who wish to pursue Hindi Language. Since the number of Institution offering Hindi language programme are limited and one has to choose graduate programme to study; however, if you are ready to take on the challenge to seek out the opportunity to do so, Langma School of Languages will help you set yourself apart from the rest and help yourself stand out from a crowd. It is the time to show that you are committed to learn something new!
Langma School of Languages offers Hindi language programme to students, corporate, and government bodies in various levels to suit the specific needs. Programmes are divided into 3 levels “Beginner (Level 1)”, “Intermediate (Level 2)”, and “Advanced (Level 3)”. There are both weekday and weekend classes. Langma School of Languages is more than mere educational facility, our specialised services includes translation, interpretation, voice-over, and so on.
Hindi Language for Beginners (Level 1)
Hindi Language for Beginners at Langma School of Languages is aimed at participants who wish to have rudimentary knowledge, rapid progress, and improve their language skills. That means students would learn Hindi with its culture, tradition, and history. The programme at Langma School of Languages is intended to put emphasis on everyday Hindi language and the classes are designed whilst bearing the beginner level in mind. The primary objective of the programme is to offer an ability to employ the Hindi language to communicate and share basic information. The programme at Langma School of Languages begins to instil with the fundamentals of language such as alphabet and numbers. The classes are based on pragmatic approach; so, students can build vocabulary and grammar is incorporated to help students create sentences. Teachers work on individuals to improve pronunciation. At the end of the programme students will be able to: use greetings and farewells, introduce themselves, clear and precise pronunciation, talk about family, leisure time, study, work, weather, use basic sentence structures for communication, asking questions, shopping, making plans & arrangements, read basic texts, understand simple written messages like streets, stores, cafes, and write simple messages. Teachers would share some fascinating facts about Indian culture and traditions. Teachers may play some short video, or ask students to share their opinion on particular points which bring another lighter aspect to the programme.
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||Any age group|
- Learning Hindi at Language at Langma School of Languages offers an insight into language and culture; at the same time we ensure that our classes are interactive where we encourage our students to participate in group discussions, role play, & extempore.
- Classes at Langma School of Languages are made up of both course materials and extracurricular activities which make learning Hindi language in a diversified and practical environment. Students glean knowledge from teachers’ experience.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native and bilingual (which mean our teachers are native Hindi speakers but also speak English fluently) who can motivate and excite you to learn Hindi language. The syllabus followed at Langma School of Languages is in accord with the university.
- We at Langma School of Languages encourage the ideas which can have an influencing impact on the class content. One may have faced challenges while learning a new language; nevertheless, the classes organised at Langma are bright and friendly for the best outcome and offer an incredible learning experience.
- Langma School of Languages offers individual, group lessons to cater the specific needs. Some of our programmes are aimed at corporate houses, schools or entrepreneurs.
- After successful completion of the programme students are rewarded with a certificate.
Hindi Language for Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate (Level 2)
Hindi language Programme for Intermediate and Upper Intermediate at Langma School of Languages is 14 weeks programme, in which students are taught carefully selected grammatical topics in context of day to day conversation. Our dedicated teachers will work on all four language skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking). Langma School of Languages is the best institution to pursue Hindi Language course. Since our inception we had a vision of imparting quality Hindi language education to students. Students will improve their pronunciation and work on identifying their mistakes and correcting them.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is focused on further developing the fundamentals of the language skills. The programme would help students to build vocabulary and sentence structure. The programme would ensure an additional emphasis on grammar. The teachers would share some interesting facts about Indian Culture and Language to make the language learning meaningful and productive. Teachers would give opportunities to practice pronunciation. At the end of the programme students will be able to: describe people, location, & things, appearance, stating preference & opinion, talking about obligations, request & order, advising, guessing, talking about probability/possibility & certainty, refusing, describing faulty goods, applying for a job, giving or justifying your opinion, talking about intentions, describing experiences, talking about feelings, making comparison, buying things, talking about rules & obligations, and expressing hopes.
Langma School of Languages is the best institute to learn Hindi. Our teachers focus on all four parameter of learning skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Teachers at Langma School of Languages are highly experienced in imparting the knowledge of language and are qualified (Native speakers); moreover, one learns goal-oriented Hindi language to ensure rapid progress. Teachers ensure the practical use of language in the class since it is an efficient and effective method of learning language. Students work with authentic materials to build competency in all the four areas and the classes are based on consolidation of grammar and vocabulary.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
- Flexibility:- The programme can be tailored according to student as their time and budget allow, completing their studies while honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise:- Our teachers are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching Hindi language; moreover, individual support is offered to every students throughout the programme.
- Programme Design:- Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the need of our students. We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials.
- Integrated Approach to Learning:- Every day students practice grammar, conversations like role play, group discussion, and other activities
- Relevance:- Students work with authentic texts materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy:– Learning is carefully sacffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy
- Exam Strategies:– Our students learn and practice effective in every lesson, every day!
- After successful completion of the course students are rewarded with a certificate.
Hindi Language for Advanced and Mastery (Level 3)
Hindi Language for Advanced and Mastery Programme at Langma School of Languages is a combined 12 weeks programme, in which students are taught the art of conversation. At Langma School of Languages, we conduct a placement test before the enrolment in the course. In this level students are taught balanced mix of skills (listening, reading, writing, & speaking), and systems (grammar, vocabulary functions, and pronunciation, with an emphasis on practical, everyday communication. Langma School of Languages is the pioneer in providing quality education and in providing the best classroom experience and online training.
At Langma School of Languages, we carry out tests to ensure that students are progressing and we conduct assessments and evaluations to see if the students are meeting the goals. Our dedicated teachers work hard to make sure that you are being challenged and are improving your own weak areas. We make our lessons fun, interesting, and useful. We give all students the chance to suggest lesson topic, classroom activities, and areas of Hindi Language to study, meaning that there is always something to gain from our classes. The course is designed for those who can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning and express himself/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. One can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors & cohesive devices, and can understand ease virtually everything heard or read and summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentations.
|Level||Upper Intermediate (B2)|
|Class timings||IST (Internationals Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- The programme would offer the ability to research, analyse, and employ knowledge of Hindi Language from disciplinary and multidisciplinary perspective
- The programme would enable students to communicate in Hindi Language effectively across written, oral, digital, and visual forms
- The programme would offer critical thinking and research skills to facilitate students to identify high-quality information and critically analysed it as a reader, researcher, and writer, with a major attention on well-reasoned argumentation.
- Langma School of Languages promotes intercultural competence to help students to build the ability to engage with a range of diverse perspectives from which knowledge, beliefs, and values are developed and maintained from regional to the global perspective
- After successful completion the programme students are rewarded with a certificate