With locations in the USA, the UK, the UAE, and India, Langma School of Languages offers intensive Hebrew language programmes from the fields of Diplomacy, Business, and Law. Langma School of Languages offers Hebrew for Attaché course through our accredited centres, which have been specifically designed to develop the Hebrew language skills required by diplomats, ambassadors, and embassy staff in the everyday operation of their office. The programme is tailor-made to the needs of the individuals, ensuring fast results, and a vibrant personal learning experience.
This programme at Langma School of Languages focuses on improving participants’ oral and written communication skills, in both formal presentation, meeting, and negotiation scenarios and more informal social situations. It is taught through one-to-one lessons and sometimes group sessions (with a maximum of 6 participants) and workshops. This intensive approach delivers excellent results, enabling participants to communicate in Hebrew with clarity and confidence.
The programme will assist participants to develop the Hebrew language skills for:
- Communicating effectively and confidently in Hebrew
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Chairing and participating in meeting and conferences
- Preparing and delivering speeches and presentations on a wide range of topics
- Entertaining diplomatic guests
- Conducting negotiations
- Discussing current and foreign affairs
- Writing clear and concise E-mails and letters
- Speed reading for specific information and absorbing high volumes of information in short period of time
Teachers for this programme are carefully and have all undergone a vigorous interview process and regular monitoring. All instructors are native and highly qualified, and have postgraduate degree and a minimum of 3 years of Hebrew teaching experience (the majority have more than 10 years of teaching experience)
|Level||Beginners (Level Aleph)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 delegates|
- Recognise the style of communication most frequently used to present the information in business situations. Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in Hebrew language, talk about projects in Hebrew, and discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in Hebrew.
- Langma School of Languages offers a variety of formats for our Hebrew for Attaché programmes ranging from intensive (weeks) to extensive. Appropriate module will be discussed during your diagnostic consultancy and assessment.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native speakers with at least 3 years’ of professional Hebrew for Attaché training experience. In addition to relevant academic and linguistic qualifications and experience, our teachers also possess considerable exposure and expertise in the professional world.