Mandarin for Professionals programme at Langma School of Languages is designed specifically for individuals who require communication skills for the Mandarin counterparts of workplace and knowledge of Mandarin business etiquette. Our programme is carefully designed and aimed to cater the specific needs like reading, listening, writing, and speaking practice. The classroom activities include role-play, extempore, group discussion and various interactive business situations. The programme is developed for students who intend to work in an international business environment with a Chinese company. Students will learn the appropriate honorific Mandarin and other communication skills required for working with Mandarin businesses.
Langma School of Languages programme will focus on areas like: “deal with customers” our teachers will help you understand the differences between formal and informal structures as well as the tonality which is the most important aspect while having a conversation.
Presentations - Giving presentations is an art which usually portrays your organisational skills as well as how effective we present ourselves both in-house and in client, “negotiations” (we know the term negotiation which may differ due to our cultural differences) and this programme is aimed to hone the skills of skilful negotiation.
Writing - We understand the importance of writing in corporate world and therefore, we understand the importance of knowing the different styles and structures of writing emails, reports, and articles, and “grammar and accuracy” the programme covers limited range of grammar lessons which is specific to writing and speech. We at Langma School of Languages, believe in creating the appropriate learning environment both in online and individuals lessons, where an individual and group can have an integrated learning experience to master the language. We help students to build advanced grammar lessons, vocabulary, idioms, and phrasal verbs which facilitate them to understand the different context of language. The programme at Langma School of Languages is student-centric and helps you to attain your desired goal. All resources of the programme would be sent to you and apart from that you will be given handouts at the end of the lessons. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and we are always available on “email” and “whatsapp” for any follow-on any questions or queries.
The most common components are in this course:-
- Business ethics
- Corporate culture
- Business writing
- Business vocabulary
- Idioms and phrases
- Langma School of Languages (Mandarin for Professionals) main strategies are to improve all the four language skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). However, we emphasise more on listening and speaking because Mandarin speaking countries dominate the automobile industries and in technology.
Who can attend this course?
We offer an extensive range of workplace communication skills programmes and workshops:-
- Spoken and written Mandarin skills for managers and supervisors.
- Spoken Mandarin skills for customer service staff.
- Workplace Mandarin language skills for administration and secretaries.
- Business writing skills for marketing staff and managers.
- Hotel and restaurants communication skills courses for F&B staff, marketing staff, IT staff and housekeeping staff.
- Professional presentation skills for senior staff.
- Effective E-mail, Proposal, memos, letters and report skills for various industries.
The above courses serve as a reference only. Actual courses are tailored according to the specific needs of professionals. We are always happy to discuss and recommend a programme to meet your individual needs.
|Level||Intermediate (Level 3)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size ||Maximum 6 students|
After completion of this course, Students will be able to
- Recognise the style of communication most frequently used to present the information in business situations.
- Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in Mandarin language.
- Talk about projects in Mandarin.
- Discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in Mandarin.
- Give evaluations and feedback in Mandarin.
Our overall goals as we work with our students and professionals are to improve their workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their use of Mandarin language. That will enable them to develop their business and to develop a more professional rapport with native Mandarin speaking clients.